Monday, July 11, 2011

July Guest - Curt Sibling!

1) What was your first published work?
I self-published the 1st Total Fear comic back in 1991. As for pro publishers, I had a strip in the "Big Book of Urban Legends" around the same time.

2) Who or what inspires you?

I am inspired by the great (and small) events of history, human weirdness and the amazing ideas and works of various singular minds.

3) What would be your dream job to illustrate?

Oh...Possibly a comic adaptation of a Russ Meyer movie, or a series of Hammer girl comic pin-ups...Paid work of course! :D

4) Tell us a bit about the illustration you've sent?
It's of a female warrior called Hakati, from my fantasy comic "King Evil". Giant monsters and little lizards are a regular feature in this strip!

5) What can we expect to see from you next (what are you working on)?
Having just released the new "Hiss" comic, I'm now working on the latest issue of "Total Fear".

6) If you hadn't become an artist what do you think you'd have ended up doing?
As a teeb, I was going to join the RAF, so I might now have been attaching missiles to Tornado fighters in some hot, horrible part of the world.

7) Where can we see more of your work (web links)?

I have the inevitable Deviant Art Gallery. It can bee seen here: http://curtsibling.deviantart.com/gallery/

No comments:

Post a Comment