Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Star Wars - Vader

VaderNoHelmet_GNREID.jpg, www.gnreid.co.uk Been a while since I did any kind of theme on Scotch Corner so I thought I'd run with Star Wars for a while, no idea for how long but it'll be a few months at least. Being a child of the 70s and being into sci-fi then of course Star Wars plays a big part of my childhood memories but I'm very much in the original three movies and Han Solo shot Greedo first camp. I may well stray into drawing some of the newer characters but I doubt I'll travel far from the 'classic' set.

I remember sitting in the cinema on my first viewing of Return of the Jedi and thinking 'who the hell is this egg head guy' when Luke took off Vader's mask. I don't know that I ever thought about what he would look like without his mask but it didn't look like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment