Sunday, May 30, 2010

Repeat Offender Post - Alex Ronald!

These are some of my painted images from the first episode of the Crackdown 2 motion comic. The dystopian future of Crackdown 2, with terrorist cells, warring militia and mutant freaks was right up my street being a long term Dredd/2000ad fan. It also allowed me to develop my painting and lighting skills with over 160 images spread across all 5 episodes of the story. I'll have more to show over the coming weeks as the episodes are released over the web as well as some of the deleted shots and sequences.

Now Crackdown is complete I'm currently back working with Black Camel Pictures on the sequel to Outpost.

From mutant freaks to Nazi zombies. Great times!



Remember you can drop by Alex's own blog to get your weekly hit of Ronald goodness.

The Guest Post on Sunday is open to all who wish to take part, so click here and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment