Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Who Day! (yesterday)

Doctor Who,Tom Baker,Graeme Neil Reid,illustration,Comic

Yup, even more Doctor Who from me this week. Finishing up a big job this week so it's a dip into my archive and a one page Doctor Who strip done in 2001. 'Very Short Trips' was done with the idea that I'd do a page strip of all the previous Doctors but that never ended up happening. Those who follow Doctor Who closely will know that there was a book called 'Short Trips' (a collection of short stories about the Doctor) released around the time that I'd done this by Big Finish, so with the strip being a page long it made sense to call it 'Very Short Trips', well it did to me.

Also, yesterday, was the birthday of the TV show, having first aired back on the 23rd of November 1963. Happy Birthday Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment